The Parish Finance Committee is composed of the Parish Priest and six parishioners.
The members, chosen by the parish priest, have knowledge of accountancy, business, building, law and other expertise the parish priest feels would be useful.
The committee meet approximately once a month or as business requires to assist and advise the Parish Priest in the Administration of the goods of the parish.
Standing: L-R Geraldine Gilmore, Mary O Flynn. Seated: Cathal Gilmore, Michael Stuart, Paul O Prey, Brendan McCarthy.
In accordance with and subject to the provisions of Canon Law and Diocesan regulations the committee advises:-
* on the preparation and updating of records of parish finances.
* on the monitoring of Parish income and expenditure
* on the preparation and presentation of the annual accounts to the Parish
* on the maintenance, repair and upkeep of Parish property
* generally on other appropriate matters when requested by the Parish Priest.